Jess, over at Here Comes the Sun gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award, which I won't lie.. made me blush, just a little. So, I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 10 other bloggers that I love. Sounds easy 'nough. Here it goes!
1. I am an Oreo addict. There you go, I said it. I could eat a pack of Oreos in half a day. I think I get this trait from my father.
2. I have known my husband for the majority of my life. Like, since I was in the 1st grade. I'd say he was probably my first real crush. To now say he's my husband and the father of my children gives me goosebumps. It's literally a dream come true. (not to sound too sappy or anything!)
3. I didn't know I was pregnant with Gavin until I was 18 weeks along. I found out I was pregnant AND having a boy all at the same time. Read all about that story here.
4. I'm about 95% sure we're done having babies. As much as I would love to snuggle another new born baby into the wee hours of the morning, I also like my sleep. And sanity. I look at my friends and family who are my age with 3, 4, and 5 kids running around and I think to myself, "How in the HELL do they do it!?"
5. With that being said, you just never know with us. I have a feeling in a few years, baby fever is going to hit HARD and I might find myself dreaming of pink tutus and hair bows. I might like to try for a girl someday..
6. I cannot - I repeat - CANNOT stand when people use the phrase, "Just sayin'" YEAH, I KNOW YOU'RE JUST SAYIN'... I HEARD YOU! It makes me grit my teeth whenever I hear someone say it or I read it on a facebook status. I just want to scream, "SHUT UPPPPP!!!!"
7. Halloween is my all time FAVORITE holiday. I love everything about it. The time of year, the colors, the smells, the foods, the spooky decorations. I also love it because it's still pretty warm here in The Mitten, yet it's just the beginning of fun Holiday festivities. Plus, I could eat pumpkin flavored anything all year round. Yummy.
Now I will pass the award onto my current favorite bloggers.
If you do it, great. If you don't.. well, I understand.
I'm not sure how I found the time to do this, haha!
1. Sabrina at The Baby Loves
2. Kim at Chasing Zebras
3. Ashlee at Life as Momma
4. Sydney at The Day Book
5. Jess at IROCKSOWHAT
6. Maryam at Pamplemousse
7. Sarah at Nurse Loves Farmer
8. Joan at Expeting the Unknown
9. Bethany at MommaB & BabyBoy
10. Kaleigh at Our Little Lifesicle